We are looking for a VueJS developer. This dev will be doing UI on one of our most active and dynamic customers. There is a Lot of activity and excitment. This is a full time remote position with good salary and benefits for a US Based developer - with the Muse's apology to my many friends accross the water. Here's some of the skills you will need:
- VueJS version 2
- Vue component usage and creation
- ES6 style coding
- Inline page coding - no webpack/node setups currently
You'll need some familiarity with JQuery and plugins as well as Bootstrap and plugins. As far as the backend stuff, it is not as crucial for this postition as the front end but here's what I have to work with.
- Command Box running Lucee 5.3 - that's a ColdFusion framework on an open source CFML platform
- MVC architecture - beans and services
- Handlers set up up for VueJS interaction in most cases deliving JSON back to Vue
Contacting the Muse
If you want to take a shot send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (402) 408-3733 ext 105 and ask for the Muse or ask Rachel (who will probably answer). She will get you going. I will respond directly to this posting.