About twice a week I have a developer send me an email chatting about their current job and wondering if they should send me a resume. The answer is always yes! Send me a resume! I mean... what could it hurt? Generally I will walk you through our CF Testing procedure and "pre-qualify" you to work on the CF Webtools (CFWT) team. Then if I have openings you might get an offer, but even if I do not have openings I can guarantee that sooner rather than later I will have openings. With 27 developers you can bet we will be looking for new CF Talent - and other talent as well. In fact, let's play "...you might be a Muse all-star".
- If you think pouring through the latest CF 10 docs looking for "hidden gems" is the equivalent of a day at the Louvre... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you have turned down a night out so you could sit at home and migrate a fusebox app to FW/1... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you have traveled more than 50 miles to attend a meeting just because Ray Camden, Sam Farmer, Ben Forta, Ben Nadel or Sean Corefield was presenting ... you might be a Muse all-star (extra points if it was actually a webcast).
- If you have made more than 2 useful comments on this blog... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you have a technical blog that I've ever linked to... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you have ever refactored an entire CFC service layer "just so you could see what it looked like in pure cfscript"... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you love frameworks but are not married to any one of them... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you like ribbing windows experts (or mac experts or Linux experts) but can still be friends with them... you might be a Muse all-star. (If not move back home you still need your mother)
- If your skill set is eclectic enough to include high level skills in at least 3 IT areas including ColdFusion... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you think "exercising your right to vote" has something to do with the CF 10 bug list... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If your mouth waters just a little when you hear about a programming problem that someone couldn't solve... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you like other developers, other people, communities both real and virtual and hob knobbing with folks who are experts at something other than IT... you might be a Muse all-star.
- If you are ready for a change that includes well supported SDLC infrastructure, full time remote development (live where you want to), great flexibility, benefits, and a terrific community of developers... you might be a Muse all-star.
As of right now the Muse is looking for ColdFusion developers and IOS/Android developers. We are giving special consideration to any developer with a high level skill set in ColdFusion and either .NET or PHP (not dabblers - you have to be good at both). Our sales projections show us growing to add at least 4-6 developers by the end of this fiscal quarter. So if you are in the market to make a change, or if you are a contractor who loves working from home but is tired of having to gin up your own work, do please send me your resume. You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to mkruger - or tweet me at @cfwebtools and let me know you want to explore the possibilities.