Yes it's true! CF Webtools is looking yet again for qualified advanced developers. I know seeing my plaintive cry for developers might get old for long time readers. I would beg the courts indulgence and only ask that you remember my constant nagging for you to send me your resume when the lean years come (as they almost always do). Remember, our jobs are full time, telecommute with competitive salary and benefits. We have a talented engaging staff, interesting work and a chance to stretch your skill set. If you are an advanced or aspiring advanced ColdFusion programmer we might be a great fit for you! Here is the rest of the Muse' blurb:
Here's what we are looking for. If you:
- Take ownership of a problem.
- Think around all angles of a problem for all possible solutions
- Love the tech community as a place to engage and learn.
- Have evolved skills in an eclectic mix of technologies and like to learn new ones.
- Can explain technical concepts to non-technical folks.
- Know how to honor non-technical people for their own skills and expertise.
- Can laugh, chortle, guffaw and otherwise split a gut with a group of insanely funny people - without the need to put anyone down.
- Are anxious to be a part of a close knit team who encourages and believes in you.
Then by all means you are who we are looking for. For more info on what it takes to be a CFWT consultant check out my post on You Might be a Muse All-Star
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you allow telecommuting? Yes all our development positions are full-time remote positions.
- What sort of dev environment can I expect? We are en eclipse shop and rely on SVN, Jenkins, and an agile like approach to development. Having said that, as an outsource development company we frequently integrate with external teams. That means you can't always predict everything about the approach for the project you are working on.
- What Industries are you working in? We have sites we develop and maintain in the Financial sector (stocks, options, commodities, retirement planning and management etc.), Insurance, Medical, Pharmaceutical, retail sales, real estate, etc. We have a very broad client list.
- Will I get to meet the Muse? Yes of course... you'll be sick of me inside of two weeks.
- Do you use frameworks? Yes - all of them all the way back to Fusebox 2. We work on new projects in common frameworks like FW/1 or DI/1, but we also support a host of legacy applications done on custom frameworks or with no framework at all.
As stated above, our positions are full-time remote telecommute. On rare occasions they might require some travel. We pay a competitive salary and benefits. CF Webtools maintains sites on virtually all ColdFusion and Database platforms. Our work is challenging, invigorating, sometimes poke-your-eyes-out frustrating, but never boring. Our development group is full of witty, interesting and extremely talented developers. It's a true mentoring community. If that sounds like a place you would like to work (and you meet our high skill-set standards) send your resume to email@example.com - or contact the Muse directly if you like. Tweet me @cfwebtools or use the "Ask a Muse" link on this blog (I'm easy to find). You can also call 402 408 3733 and ask for Mark or Jason - we'll be thrilled to speak with you about our opportunity. The official job posting may be found on our corporate site at the Job Openings page.