It's that time again. CF Webtools is looking for a talented, advanced ColdFusion programmer. We value a developers who:
- Take ownership of a problem and find a solution.
- Participate in the community through lists, blogging, user groups etc.
- Have a high skill set and a professional learning ethic.
- Know how to communicate technology concepts across disciplines.
- Respects and honors our customers.
- Have a great sense of humor.
- Love being a part of a "family" of developers who work together without a lot of drama.
For more info on what it takes to be a CFWT consultant check out my post on You Might be a Muse All-Star
Frequently Asked Questions
- Do you allow telecommuting? Yes all our development positions are full-time remote positions.
- What sort of dev environment can I expect? We are en eclipse shop and rely on SVN, Jenkins, and an agile like approach to development. Having said that, as an outsource development company we frequently integrate with external teams. That means you can't always predict everything about the approach for the project you are working on.
- What Industries are you working in? We have sites we develop and maintain in the Financial sector (stocks, options, commodities, retirement planning and management etc.), Insurance, Medical, Pharmaceutical, retail sales, real estate, etc. We have a very broad client list.
- Will I get to meet the Muse? Yes of course... you'll be sick of me inside of two weeks.
- Do you use frameworks? Yes - all of them all the way back to Fusebox 2. We work on new projects in common frameworks like FW/1 or DI/1, but we also support a host of legacy applications done on custom frameworks or with no framework at all.
As stated above, our positions are full-time remote telecommute. On rare occasions they might require some travel. We pay a competitive salary and benefits. CF Webtools maintains sites on virtually all ColdFusion and Database platforms. Our work is challenging, invigorating, sometimes poke-your-eyes-out frustrating, but never boring. Our development group is full of witty, interesting and extremely talented developers. It's a true mentoring community. If that sounds like a place you would like to work (and you meet our high skill-set standards) send your resume to email@example.com - or contact the Muse directly if you like. Tweet me @cfwebtools or use the "Ask a Muse" link on this blog (I'm easy to find). You can also call 402 408 3733 and ask for Mark or Jason - we'll be thrilled to speak with you about our opportunity. The official job posting may be found on our corporate site at the Job Openings page.