CF Webtools looking for an intermediate to advance Flex programmer to augment its staff and service its burgeoning portfolio of Flex projects. CF Webtools is utilizing Flex to make cutting edge public and private facing systems with a high "Wow!" factor. If you are looking to stretch your wings and expand your Flex skills, then CF Webtools is looking for you. As a bonus you get to work with our own award winning Flex Guru Axel Jensen. CF Webtools is located in beautiful Omaha, NE - the Best Kept Secret in the US. We offer a competitive salary, a great place to live, a family friendly company, great benefits and exciting work.
Send your inquiry and resume to email@example.com. Here are the requirements.
- Must be proficient in Flex 2.0 and the use of the Flex Builder IDE.
- Must have some knowledge of other web programming languages. Coldfusion knowledge would be a great plus.
- Must have worked with data objects in Flex using remoting (FDS) or web services.
- Must have a solid understanding of UI design.
- Must have worked with an RDBMS system like MS SQL, MySQL, or Oracle.
- Must be well-versed in other aspects of web development like HTML, CSS, XHTML etc.
- Any of the following will be a plus:
- Sample code demonstrating your skill in Flex.
- Sample code demonstrating your skill in a language like Coldfusion, JSP, .NET etc.
- A working application you can show us and explain in technical detail.
- Experience with frameworks on either the server or Flex side (Fusebox, Cairngorm, Model-glue, Mach-II, Ruby Etc.)
- Any experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Other Technical Skills: Linux experience, server configuration, Hardware, Networking, DBA, familiarity with different database platforms, SDLC experience and the like.
- Having a technical blog that you update at least once or twice a month.
Other Necessary Skills
- Must work well with others, but also be able to work independently.
- Must have solid communication skills and be able to communicate to both clients and team members regarding requirements, components, timelines and all aspects of development.
- Must be able to touch type and write fast enough to produce requirements documents (when needed), document work, and communicate via email and our tracking system.
- Must be an avid reader of Coldfusion Muse (not really).
- Must have an aptitude for grasping and mastering new technologies as they emerge. If you have this ability you will do well in our company
Salary is based on experience. We may be able to help you relocate as well.